Waterproof Kinesiology Sports Tape
|Sale Price||Rs- 305/-|
Benefits of Kinesiology Taping
- Physically, the lifting action of the kinesiology tape may help to relieve pressure on pain receptors directly under the skin. This reduced pressure may provide both short and medium-term pain relief.
- Chronic pain could improve via sensory stimulation of some nerve fibres.
- By lifting this skin, kinesiology taping provides a negative pressure under the tape. This vacuum may allow the lymphatic drainage channels to drain swelling and other inflammatory cells away from the injured area.
- By supporting weak or painful structures, kinesiology tape may allow injured athletes to return to sport quicker than without the dynamic support.
- Exercise and repeated muscle contractions produce post-exercise byproducts such as lactic acid. Lactic acid can cause poor muscle performance, fatigue cramping and delayed onset muscle soreness (DOMS).
- Kinesiology tape may help remove lactic acid and other exercise byproducts from the region, which could assist muscle performance, reduce fatigue, cramps and DOMS.
- Water-resistant in pool and shower
8 in stock
What is Kinesiology Tape?
Kinesiology taping (or Kinesio tape) is the application of a thin, stretchy, cotton-based therapeutic tape that can benefit a wide variety of injuries and inflammatory conditions. It is almost identical to human skin in both thickness and elasticity, which allows it to be worn without binding, constricting or restriction of movement.
How is Kinesiology Tape Different from Conventional Strapping Tape?
Kinesiology tape differs from other types of strapping tape in both its form and function. Most types of strapping tape are non-elastic and are wrapp firmly around an injured joint or muscle to provide rigid support and restrict movement. For this reason, the rigid strapping tape needs removal after short periods.
Kinesiology tape differs. It has unique elastic properties that allow the kinesiology tape to provide dynamic support. This active support provides an almost second layer of support that may assist weaker muscles. Plus, due to its elastic properties, kinesiology tape allows full motion of your body parts, to enable a near-normal range of motion.
Kinesiology tape can be worn during intense exercise, in the shower or even at swimming. This application longevity means that the tape can potentially guide your movement while you stay active.
What are the Benefits of Kinesiology Taping?
Kinesiology tape has a comprehensive array of therapeutic benefits. These therapeutic benefits are available to the injured area 24-hours a day.
Reduced Muscle Fatigue, Cramps and DOMS.
Assists Weak or Injured Muscles
Quicker Return to Sport, Work and Play
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.